Maker Faire After Party 7/30

Samantha

Jul 26, 2016, 11:03:20 PM7/26/16
to i3 Detroit Public
Hello everyone,

Maker Faire Detroit is quickly approaching this weekend, and i3 is busy busy busy! If you're attending Maker Faire, I'm sure you'll see many exciting things - including the Megabot built by our former president Matt Oehrlein!

On the evening of Saturday, July 30th, i3 will be hosting the official Maker Faire After Party starting at 8 pm right here at i3 Detroit. Celebrate another year of making by coming to the space to explore, talk nerdy, and meet other makers from around the world! A live DJ will be starting at 10PM and there will be free food and beverages (21+ for adult beverages with valid ID), and we'll have a super sparkly disco ball spinning while we party the night away!

See the attached flyer for more information - hope to see you there!

2016 Maker Faire After-Party Flyer.pdf