Commons Area Table Clutter!

vivian sanders

Aug 27, 2017, 3:33:29 PM8/27/17
to i3 Detroit Public
Greetings all.

The commons area has only 5 tables for members and guests to use for projects and other activities. Once you have completed your work, or if you are in need of a break, please consolidate your area prior to leaving.  On 8-27-17 three of our five tables were left in disarray.

So could we please be kind to the space and keep some table space clear if leaving or taking a break from your project. And remember i3 Detroit is a community of Artist, Makers, Artisans, Engineers, and Do it Your Self Folk. It works because we share the space as a community.

Thanx

-Vivian A. Sanders

Executive VP i3 Detroit.