Fwd:

Konrad Brown

Apr 22, 2015, 4:14:04 PM4/22/15
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com, con...@i3detroit.org, haakam...@gmail.com
I don't think we have anything like this at i3Detroit. Does anyone know of a place with equipment that could help Haakam?

Apr 22, 2015, 4:50:53 PM4/22/15
to i3Detroit
Need to now more information:
1. What are the dimensions of the area you want to sense?
2. What range of forces / pressures do you expect?
3. What kind of interface do you need / can you tolerate?
4. Does it have to be waterproof?
5. Does it have to be resistant to anything else (e.g., dirt and sand)?
6. What resolution is required (i.e., how many sensors per square inch)?