Vacuum Former Class - 4/16 @ 7:28 pm - Short Notice

Joseph Baumann

Apr 15, 2015, 1:00:34 PM4/15/15
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com, John Sugg
Hello Everyone,

I apologize for the short notice, but a small class will be held tomorrow night introducing students to the concepts related to the use and safe operation of the vacuum former. This class will be instructed by John Sugg.

The class is limited to 8 individuals, and will start at 7:28 pm. Please notify me by private message of your interest, and bring a small monetary donation to cover any supplies (less than $10).

Please see here for existing documentation of the vacuum former. More material will be distributed during the class. Having attended this class, you will receive authorization to operate the vacuum former.

Cheers,

Joseph W. Baumann

Roger S

Apr 15, 2015, 1:57:51 PM4/15/15
to i3Detroit
This is a great tool that doesn't get enough use!  I encourage everyone to consider it!

Garry Stahl

Apr 15, 2015, 9:29:42 PM4/15/15
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com

> On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Joseph Baumann <baum...@gmail.com
> <mailto:baum...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I apologize for the short notice, but a small class will be held
> tomorrow night introducing students to the concepts related to the
> use and safe operation of the vacuum former. This class will be
> instructed by John Sugg.

I hope you will re-run this. I'm sitting here with a brand new hole in
my knee on restricted movement.

I'm very interested, but not available. Please keep that in mind.

--
Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.

I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.
Star Trek mort. Viva la Star Trek admiraetur
The Olde Phoenix Inn http://phoenixinn.iwarp.com
Metro Detroit Linux Users Group http://www.mdlug.org

Ryan Fisher

Apr 19, 2015, 11:10:36 PM4/19/15
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com, sug...@comcast.net
I actually have a full project that needs to be done with a vacuum former so i too would love for another class or if someone is willing to do a quick tutorial.