Eastern Michigan Python Users Group Monthly Meetup - June 25th @ 1pm

Jonathan Baginski

Jun 8, 2016, 9:57:02 PM6/8/16
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com

Greetings pythonista's, It's time for our monthly Meetup!

This month: We’ll talk intro to Python programming, followed by a talk given by Matthew Tardiff - "Generators: why laziness is always the best approach"

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

See you there!

Upcoming Talks:

None scheduled

Resources:

I3 - https://www.i3detroit.org

I3 DETROIT IS METRO DETROIT’S LARGEST COMMUNITY-RUN DIY WORKSHOP. A COLLISION OF ART, TECHNOLOGY, LEARNING, AND COLLABORATION. WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BUILD, YOU CAN DO IT HERE.

Our monthly Meetup is an opportunity to socialize, share recent activities and news, as well as learn about things going on within the Python community.

We encourage short talks and code/project demonstrations. If you're interested in presenting, please reach out.