Saturdays?

Nathan Jones

Oct 15, 2017, 3:42:06 PM10/15/17
to i3 Detroit Public
So I am not a member of i3 Detroit, but I have come to the space to use some equipment. I don't come regularly as my time is spread thin across work, family, and regular life responsibilities. I would like to come on a Saturday to use some equipment, but since I don't have a key to the space I was wondering if there are normally members at the space on Saturdays that could let me in? I have been trained and certified on the equipment that I would like to use. I am not looking for any special treatment, just wondering if there are typically patrons at the space on a Saturday. Thanks.

Roger S

Oct 15, 2017, 3:46:22 PM10/15/17
to i3Detroit
It varies week-to-week, but there are generally people around.  Friday nights are better, as that's officially open shop night.

Remember that someone has to be willing to host you as a guest.  So if they don't know you, and they are busy with something, it might not work out.

Nathan Jones