Re: [i3detroit-public] Digest for i3detroit-public@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Edward L Platt

Mar 11, 2017, 2:33:35 AM3/11/17
to i3detroi...@googlegroups.com
I can vouch for Jeff Warren and the Public Lab folks. They do some really awesome work and are good people. I would be very surprised if the pay wasn't fair (for a non-profit). If the posting isn't great, it's probably because it falls under the skill set they're trying to fill.

On Mar 11, 2017 2:09 AM, <i3detroi...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Roger S <surfer...@gmail.com>: Mar 10 05:09PM -0500

Kind of a poorly presented job opening. They want someone who's an
engineer, social media expert, writer, graphic designer, industrial
engineer, and community organizer, but give no idea on what they are
offering as far as pay, and no links to key docs like their Code of
Conduct. If it were me, I wouldn't waste my time based upon what's
presented.

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 10:09 AM, Jeff Sturges <jeff.s...@gmail.com>