Fwd: [Sketching] My group has a CAD/industrial design/prototyping internship

Jeff Sturges

Apr 4, 2018, 2:03:42 PM4/4/18
FYI pls share

Jeff Sturges

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike Kuniavsky <mi...@orangecone.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 1:24 PM
Subject: [Sketching] My group has a CAD/industrial design/prototyping internship
To: sket...@thingm.com

We have a new internship that was just approved for someone to help us with some product and industrial design projects. This is a paid internship at our offices at PARC and we pay Silicon Valley intern rates.

Here's where to apply:

https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/paloaltoresearchcenter/jobs/product-industrial-design-and-prototyping-internship-at-parc-daThI2obyr6k_QeMg-44q7?ref=rss&sid=68

"The intern will work closely with senior staff and PARC technology researchers to produce compelling product design prototypes based on new technologies and presentation deliverables that explain our work to key stakeholders. The range of activities will include: creating illustrations to explain complex ideas; CAD modeling and rendering; unifying the appearance of prototypes across a variety of media (Physical, web, mobile, tablet, etc.); conducting visual design and interaction design explorations, and user experience research."

Please feel free to this pass around and if folks have questions they can email me at mi...@parc.com.

--
Mike Kuniavsky
mi...@orangecone.com