Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Gary Morin

não lida,
16 de set. de 2015, 13:44:0316/09/2015
para i3 Detroit Public
I thought some of you might be interested in this.

Some of my Southwest Florida based Maker friends have a new project going called "Hackerboxes." Think of it as a magazine subscription where you get a box full of hacker stuff instead of a bunch of paper. They ran a kickstarter that just didn't quite come up to the funding goal but are going ahead with it anyway. If you subscribe by tomorrow, Sept 17th, you will be able to get in on the first boxes scheduled to go out in late October.

Their Facebook page had this blurb a while ago:
"Unconfirmed rumors would have us believe that the Late October HackerBox could include such delights as a 15-Exercise DC Circuit Lab, Digital Multimeter, Software Defined Radio Receiver, RFID Kit, Wallet Multitool, Adafruit PCB Ruler, and a couple other goodies. Or we might just be dreaming.

The folks who are doing this are all pros. This will not be a fly by night outfit that closes up tomorrow. They expect this will take a little while to get out there. They already have deals with SparkFun and Adafruit among others to get big discounts on the stuff they acquire and fill the boxes with. So if you are interested look them up and get some more information.

http://www.hackerboxes.com
https://www.facebook.com/HackerBoxes

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor