Female roommate

Kim Nguyen

Sep 17, 2012, 3:39:51 PM9/17/12
to i12-h...@googlegroups.com
(1) Kim Nguyen
(2) Texas A&M HSC
(3) F
(4) Preferred gender: F
(5) Already have a room with 3 girls, but still need 1 more girl to split it with

Farrell Tobolowsky

Sep 19, 2012, 7:35:25 PM9/19/12
to i12-h...@googlegroups.com
1. Farrell Tobolowsky
2. UNTHSC
3. F
4. Doesn't matter
5. I need a room definitely for Thurs.(possibly through Sun.)- email me ftobo...@gmail.com and we can discuss!

Olga Guzovsky

Sep 23, 2012, 7:47:21 PM9/23/12
to i12-h...@googlegroups.com
(1) Olga Guzovsky
(2) Saint Louis University School of Medicine
(3) F
(4) Preferred Gender: F
(5) I need a room for Thursday and Friday night - let me know if you're still looking! (guzo...@gmail.com)

Quynh Nguyen

Sep 27, 2012, 7:46:12 PM9/27/12
to i12-h...@googlegroups.com

Hey I am still looking!
(1) Quynh Nguyen
(2) UC Davis School of Medicine
(3) F
(4) F
(5) undetermined at the moment, but most likely thurs and friday night

Rachel Lee

Sep 28, 2012, 1:24:20 PM9/28/12
to i12-h...@googlegroups.com
(1) Rachel Lee
(2) Stanford
(3) F
(4) Preferred gender: F
(5) Thurs night-Sun morning

Yulanka Castro

Sep 29, 2012, 2:21:46 PM9/29/12
to i12-h...@googlegroups.com
(1) Yulanka Castro
(2) IMG from Dominican Republic
(3) F
(4) F
(5)  I need a room for Thursday through Sunday

laura ellington

Oct 4, 2012, 11:46:13 AM10/4/12
to i12-h...@googlegroups.com
Anyone still looking??

1) Laura Ellington
2) Hopkins
3/4) F
5) Looking for a room Thurs - Sun (fly back Mon)

Samyukta Mullangi

Oct 4, 2012, 6:00:02 PM10/4/12
to i12-h...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone! Congratulations - can't wait to meet everyone! I'll likely need a room Thurs night to Sun morning. Thanks!

Samyukta Mullangi
Harvard
Thurs - Sun (fly out Sun early morning)

Marissa Mendez

Nov 6, 2012, 9:54:49 AM11/6/12
to i12-h...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone still looking for a roommate?? I know I am VERY last minute so any help would be awesome!

Marissa Mendez
Univ. Vermont
Thurs-Sun (afternoon flight)

Marissa Mendez

Nov 6, 2012, 9:55:49 AM11/6/12
to i12-h...@googlegroups.com

Lisa

Nov 6, 2012, 10:35:01 AM11/6/12
to i12-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marissa!

I have a room in the doubletree hotel Thursday and Friday night that you can share. You'd be on your own for Saturday night though...

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,
Lisa
Lisa.schamber@gmail

Yulanka Castro

Nov 6, 2012, 10:35:08 AM11/6/12
to i12-h...@googlegroups.com
I already have a room with a queen bed from thursday to monday. If someone is interested in sharing a bed, I have no problem.

2012/10/4 Samyukta Mullangi <smull...@gmail.com>

Lisa Schamber

Nov 6, 2012, 10:55:37 AM11/6/12
to i12-h...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I forgot to mention:

Keck SOM
And the room has two double (queen?) beds I believe

-Lisa

Shallini

Nov 6, 2012, 12:11:46 PM11/6/12
to i12-h...@googlegroups.com
@ Marisaa, or any other girl!

I am Shallini, F , from NYC
if you are still looking for a room, I have a room from thursday to Sunday morning, if interested, let me know : shall...@yahoo.com.

alvin campbell

Jan 13, 2013, 2:15:05 AM1/13/13
to i12-h...@googlegroups.com
I have been searching online and roomster is the best site to find roommates in all areas. They have people that go on there site and sign up for free and it didn't take me long to find me a room. The room was in new york which is a highly populated area. I just feel like it is a good thing to let other people know about a site that helped me find a room for rent the same day. It is a awesome site and I would recommend it to everyone whos interested in finding rooms or even if you have a room to let.

It can be hard sometime to find roommates in certain areas but with roomster you can find a room for rent and all locations which is in my opinion great. The room I found in new york was a nice room and in a good environment. I was surely please with the results and emails that I have received. At first before I found this site it was very frustrating trying to find me a room. But to let you get started with your search for your room for rent go to the link below and good luck.