Transferred hyperopt to new github organization

James Bergstra

Oct 15, 2013, 6:16:25 PM10/15/13
to hyperopt...@googlegroups.com
Hyperopt has been hosted in my personal github account for a while, but there are now enough satellite projects, and other people involved that I decided to move it into it's own organization on github.

There's new web site locations:

- hyperopt.github.io  - organization website
- hyperopt.github.io/hyperopt - website for the hyperopt project

... and new project locations:

- github.io/hyperopt/hyperopt - the github project for the hyperopt package

Github promised to set up redirects from the old locations, so there's no need to update your .git/config files yet, but you might want to anyway.

- James