Hyperdex c++ wrapper

Роман Коптев

Nov 5, 2017, 2:02:17 PM11/5/17
to hyperdex-discuss

At 2005 I've written a c++ wrapper for hyperdex database. Than I had other job. I've found my code several days ago on my hard disck and published it on github, without documentation, as is.

https://github.com/romikforest/hd4-hyperdex-cpp-wrapper

I think I will not use or support this code :( It was working when I had written it.

It provides easy access to the hyperdex database from c++ code. You can use standard vectors, arrays, tuples and so on as data containers. Some extended type support added. You can serialize any object using boost serialization library. Google macaroons was supported. I used metaprogramming to optimize many operations.

I have no time to continue this project and now I want it to be open source. May be it will help to somebody.

The main code for hyperdex c++ wrapper is under the src/common/hyperdex_cpp. It uses src/common/forest

Some third party code may be used: (ltalloc, lockless allocator, boost experimental expected and functional, google macaroons, sparsehash, btree and so on)

This project includes modified version of date.h by Howard Hinnant (MIT Licensed) The license text is included in file src/common/forest/data.h

Other third party components must be downloaded separately.

The project is not issued for compilation as a library, it has empty main.cpp file, where you can call tests. I'm sorry the code is not properly issued.

Some test may not work as API has changed due the development.

I have not tested this code with actual hyperdex API.