inconsistent code between libpo6 and HyperDex?

Hao Yuan

Apr 7, 2016, 3:15:53 AM4/7/16
to hyperdex-discuss
Hi Robert,

For latest code for libpo6 and HyperDex on Github, there are some inconsistent constructor calls for the class location.

In po6/net/location.h, the below constructor method was removed for the class location:

explicit location(const char* address);

But in HyperDex/admin/admin.cc, the location object is constructed as below:

loc = po6::net::location(address);

address is char*

Thanks,
Hao

Hao Yuan

Apr 7, 2016, 5:35:22 AM4/7/16
to hyperdex-discuss
I would like to intall Hyperdex from Github to verify the stability of the coordinator cluster. But I don't know which version of each dependent lib is needed. I just try to use all the latest codes and compile them, but some syntax error will be raise.

I will appreciate it if anyone can help me.

Thanks,
Hao

Robert Escriva

Apr 11, 2016, 8:13:21 PM4/11/16
to hyperdex...@googlegroups.com
Make sure you're pulling all the dependencies from GitHub

git://github.com/rescrv/po6.git
git://github.com/rescrv/e.git
git://github.com/rescrv/busybee.git
git://github.com/rescrv/replicant.git
git://github.com/rescrv/libtreadstone.git
git://github.com/rescrv/libmacaroons.git
git://github.com/rescrv/HyperLevelDB.git
git://github.com/rescrv/HyperDex.git