HyperDex 1.0.rc4 Release Announcement

Robert Escriva

Apr 11, 2013, 1:37:37 PM4/11/13
to hyperdex...@googlegroups.com, hyperdex...@googlegroups.com
We are proud to announce HyperDex 1.0.rc4. The highlights of this new
release are:

- Improved insertion performance. This release increases
multi-threaded performance for asynchronous or insert-heavy
workloads.

- Improved coordinator stability. This release introduces a new repair
tool can recover coordinator state after complete cluster failures.

- Reduced disk usage. A new data arrangement yields significant
reductions in disk space.

- Miscellaneous bug fixes relating to Windows and OS X support.

- Bug fixes in the Ruby bindings.

Binary packages for Debian 6, Ubuntu 12.04, Fedora 17, and CentOS 6 are
available on our Download page[1], as well as source tarballs for other
Linux platforms.

Thanks,
The HyperDex team

[1] http://hyperdex.org/download/