Alignment algorithm plugged in until Feb 15th

Mark Boas

Jan 22, 2015, 12:10:12 PM1/22/15
to hyper...@googlegroups.com
Just to let folk know that our alignment algorithm will remain plugged in until February 15th. Thanks to the kind sponsorship of https://avtranscription.com/

I think combined with the ability to have a subset of content in our sub-domains (see http://chattanooga.hyperaud.io/media/) we could make an interesting repository of transcribed remixable documents. We're working with http://studsterkel.org/ (our previous sponsors) to add content to what will be studesterkel.hyperaud.io but if anyone has any additional ideas of a group content they want to see aligned I'd be interested to know about it. The content should be hosted somewhere reliable and a transcript should be available (also it's easiest if the content is less than 30 mins).

Also feel free to align your own material.

Add media, create transcript, click on your media and hit align. Any questions - fire them my way!

Mark