Looking for a Socio-anthropologist to support our Urban Water Scoping Study in Yemen

Raissa Azzalini

Jun 17, 2016, 8:10:40 AM6/17/16
to hygienepromotionforum
Dear all,

We are looking for a socio-anthropologist to support our Urban Water Scoping Study in Yemen,
Please find the ToR below.

The person would be looking into water supply systems from the user perspective, and helping us to map how preferences, access, power and use change dependent on social, gender, age and economic (the last one in collaboration with our other consultants also looking at markets and ability to pay) status.

So if you are interested or if you have any questions please let me know. Regarding period of work for the study, some adjustments might be needed depending on visa issues.

Kind regards,

Raissa Azzalini | Public Health Promotion Adviser | OXFAM Global Humanitarian Team
Oxford Office phone + 44 (0) 1865472451 | Mobile + 44 (0) 7833496373 | skype: azzalina

ToR Anthropologist.docx

Paul OSullivan

Dec 7, 2016, 4:50:14 AM12/7/16
to hygienepro...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I hope this finds you well.

Just popping out my CV for agencies looking for qualified and experienced HP/CM/BCC consultants in the new year. Please have a look and share with colleagues or field offices.

I look forward to hearing from you and of course Happy Xmas and New Year.

All the best,

Paul O'Sullivan.

Dec 8, 2016, 1:20:15 AM12/8/16
to hygienepro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul,

This is Frank Greaves here from Tearfund.  I wonder, might you be available for a 4-month recruitment to our WASH Team in Iraq as WASH Adviser?  It mainly concerns the Mosul response work, but the Team is running other WASH programmes too.

It would be starting asap.

Please let me know if you're interested in the first instance, and if so, I will send you the advertisement / JD.

Thanks,

Frank

On 7 December 2016 at 09:50, 'Paul OSullivan' via hygienepromotionforum <hygienepro...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
[...]

Frank Greaves

WASH Lead
Tearfund   |  100 Church Road, Teddington, Middlesex TW11 8QE   I   Tel: +44 (0)20 8943 7757

P Before printing, please think about the environment

Tearfund, registered charity in England and Wales (265464) and Scotland (SC037624)  A company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Wales company number 00994339. Registered office: 100 Church Road, Teddington, TW11 8QE.

Paul OSullivan

Dec 8, 2016, 8:23:58 AM12/8/16
to hygienepro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Frank,

Thanks for your mail.

If I went I wouldn't be able to go until after Xmas. ..I've a 9 year old son.... and you'd need to be clear as to what I could and couldn't do as a wash advisor...as in I am not an engineer.

But within those limitations it would be interesting to see the JD etc.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Paul

On Thu, 8 Dec, 2016 at 7:19, Frank Greaves
--

Frank Greaves

WASH Lead
Tearfund   |  100 Church Road, Teddington, Middlesex TW11 8QE   I   Tel: +44 (0)20 8943 7757

P Before printing, please think about the environment

Tearfund, registered charity in England and Wales (265464) and Scotland (SC037624)  A company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Wales company number 00994339. Registered office: 100 Church Road, Teddington, TW11 8QE.

Frank Greaves

Dec 8, 2016, 8:34:57 AM12/8/16
to hygienepro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul,

The Tearfund office will be closed over Christmas anyway (and contractual work only will continue over the holiday period).  But we'll be ready to go again in the first week of January, so 'hoping that the WASH Advisor could start early in Jan.  Even 3 months might do it (but no less).

I've attached the JD.  Paul, this is much more an integrated WASH management focus rather than a design engineering role.  We have WASH engineers in the team anyway.  What we need is good , humanitarian WASH coordination!  We are working both in and out of camps, and there is a strong element of urban WASH in the out of camp programme.

Let me know what you think!

Warm Wishes,

Frank

On 8 December 2016 at 13:23, 'Paul OSullivan' via hygienepromotionforum <hygienepro...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
[...]

WASH Advisor Iraq JD Sep 2016 (1).pdf

H hawkings

Jan 9, 2017, 1:23:19 PM1/9/17
to hygienepro...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

A colleague would like to join us. Who does she need to contact to be added to the group?

Thanks,

Helen

Marion O'Reilly

Jan 10, 2017, 5:40:17 AM1/10/17
to hygienepro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Helen
if you send me her contact details I can invite her - once she accepts the invitation, she should receive all the notifications.

best

Marion

Marion O'Reilly
Head of Public Health Promotion, Oxfam Global Humanitarian Team
Tel: + 44 1865 473837, Mobile:  07768 152649, skype: marionoreilly