posting on behalf of a colleague

Marion O'Reilly

Oct 8, 2015, 5:42:31 AM10/8/15
to hygienepro...@googlegroups.com, oach...@unicef.org
Dear people,

a colleague in Unicef asked to share this job advert with our networks - please get in touch with Jalpa Ratna if you are interested.

Marion

Unicef has  a large  social mobilization/C4D programme and external communications programme and needs a strong manager  whon eeds to be good with people, be strategic and focused on monitoring and results for its polio campaign in Pakistan..  Its a P4  contract fixed term with UNICEF so if you know of anyone who fits that profile please let me know.

Deadline is today - but if there is good potential candidate who is interested , please ask them to apply or drop me a line  (jra...@unicef.org) even if after the deadline as we may have to re-advertise.

https://careers.unicef.org/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9NTYwMUZCMjczMTI3NDMxNEUxMDAwMDAwOUU3MTBGMEYmY2FuZF90eXBlPUVYVA%3d%3d&sap-client=100&sap-language=EN&sap-accessibility=X

 jra...@unicef.org

Oxfam works with others to overcome poverty and suffering

Oxfam GB is a member of Oxfam International and a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 612172.
Registered office: Oxfam House, John Smith Drive, Cowley, Oxford, OX4 2JY.
A registered charity in England and Wales (no 202918) and Scotland (SC 039042)