A moving Story of Your Previous Donation

1 view

The John Mashaka Foundation

Sep 12, 2016, 5:41:05 PM9/12/16
to hygienepro...@googlegroups.com

GlobalGiving homepage

                                                                              September          2016
On the Judgement day, we will not be judged on how much wealth we had, neither will be we be judged on how educated we were, or how widely we traveled, we will be judged based on our deeds. What we did to clothe the naked, what we did to feed the hungry, and shelter the homeless. We will be judged on how much we tried to make the world a better place
a Moving Story of Life Without Water...
When water started following in Manila Village, Klaria, a lady 92, years old walked to the well, asked for a bucket of water, when she got the backed full of water, she managed to take a sip and smiled. Apparently, Klaria had not not drank water for a couple of days because she had no strength to fetch water 22 km away, neither had she taken a bath for six months. Kindly Join us in Making a difference.

Her last words were, “I am glad we finally have water in our village. I am sad though, that I won’t live to enjoy it, but my grandchildren will. God is great” . with help from another young lady, Klaria asked for the water in the bucket to be poured into her body. She then walked back home. The following morning, Klaria was no-more. She passed away. Be part of Change
We spend so much on things we dont need. We waste water, yet some are dying to have a sip. Let your inner self speak loudly, speak for change, make a difference today. donate water save a woman from rape and physical torture. Help a child go to school. Join us in making the world a better place. Let your good deeds speak on the judgement day. Save more Klaria before they die because they cant get water. DONATE WATER TODAY !.

Thanks for reading,
S. ERASTO