Assisting Syrian refugees in Bulgaria

Gonzalez, Libertad

Apr 15, 2014, 9:29:45 AM4/15/14
to hygienepro...@googlegroups.com, Heeger, Jan

Dear all:

In the next coming weeks I will be travelling to Sofia to support Bulgaria Red Cross in assisting the Syrian refugees they have in-country. Bulgaria has hosted around 10.000 Syrians up to present and the Government, NGOs and Red Cross are facing some challenges in ensuring proper WASH conditions in the refugee centers. My main task in Sofia will be doing a Hygiene Promotion ToT for Bulgaria Red Cross and also help them out in planning some of the key activities around hygiene promotion in the centers.

I know some of you have worked or are currently working with Syrian refugees in different countries and I wonder if you could share some IEC materials. I will be using some pictorial cards developed for Middle East region from the WASH Cluster HP package and also from IFRC, but if you have some specific ones developed for the Syrian community it would be of great help. Any other resources, materials, documents, etc. that you think might be of interest for my mission and that you could share would be very welcome.

Best regards, Libertad.

Libertad Gonzalez

Hygiene Promotion Adviser

Mobile phone: (+351) 935 87 09 55

Skype ID: lgonzaleznlrc

Dit bericht is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde.
Het bericht kan vertrouwelijke informatie bevatten.
Als u dit bericht per abuis hebt ontvangen, wordt u verzocht het te vernietigen en de afzender te informeren.
Het Nederlandse Rode Kruis is niet aansprakelijk voor onjuiste en onvolledige overbrenging van de inhoud van een verzonden e-mail bericht, of een te late ontvangst daarvan.

This message is intended exclusively for the addressee.
It may contain information that is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
The Netherlands Red Cross is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

Abraham Varampath

Apr 21, 2014, 10:24:47 AM4/21/14
to hygienepro...@googlegroups.com, Mark Buttle

Hi Lebertad,

Please share your email id, I shall send you the IECs SC uses for the Syria response.  Would save others from the large attachments.

Cheers,

Abraham

Save the Children works in 120 countries. We save children’s lives. We fight for their rights. We help them fulfil their potential.

This email was sent from Save the Children, registered charity England and Wales (213890), Scotland (SC039570) and registered company England and Wales (178159) or from Save the Children (Sales) Ltd, registered company in London (875945). For legal information go to http://www.savethechildren.org.uk/privacypolicy

Save the Children, 1 St. John's Lane, London, EC1M 4AR
Telephone +44 (0)20 7012 6400 Fax +44 (0)20 7012 6963
www.savethechildren.org.uk
image001.gif

Libertad Gonzalez

H hawkings

Apr 28, 2014, 8:21:28 AM4/28/14
to hygienepro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Libertad,

Nice to hear you are coming to the region.

I uploaded some Lebanese IEC materials to https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o7ibxuc88whwya6/pDK9lfJ-T3

Some are heavy, and will take ages to download. CISP developed some nice posters and OGB produced images for work with children.
We are also in the process of developing a health and hygiene flipchart for community health and hygiene promoters..

I've done a couple of HP TOTs in Lebanon for partners working with Syrian refugees, let me know if you would like more info.

All the best,

Helen

No todo en la vida es de un color o de otro. Miren sino el arco iris.

Yasmine AL KOURDI

Oct 2, 2014, 12:33:23 PM10/2/14
to hygienepro...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
I lost all the material I downloaded from the link here below.... Can some one help me to find it back ???
thanks in advance
yasmine
Yasmine Al Kourdi
Health Promotion & Socio-Anthropology Advisor
MSF Operational Center Brussels
Office line : + 32 2 474 75 46