Invitation to attend the Launch of the Practitioner's Toolkit on Violence, Gender and WASH

Sarah

May 26, 2014, 8:08:32 AM5/26/14
to hygienepro...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues,

In case any of you will be in London 14:00 - 17:45 on Monday 9th June and would be interested in joining us for the launch of the Violence, Gender and WASH Practitioner's Toolkit, we would be very happy to see you there. Please receive the invitation below.

We have some great speakers / panellists, including from IRC, Plan International, UNICEF, DFID and WaterAid with backgrounds across sectors including in GBV, care of women survivors, legal, equity and inclusion and WASH, so hopefully it should be an interesting event.

Best wishes,

Sarah