re: membership to the forum

Liza Tong

Sep 15, 2014, 12:37:41 AM9/15/14
to hygienepro...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I would like to enquire about membership to this forum. I am a consultant in international development, WATSAN, public Health and HIV/AIDS (formerly with DFID, CARE International and the International HIV AIDS Alliance) and am currently supporting community groups in Sierra Leone around community mobilisation strategies around the Ebola outbreak. I wonder if you are discussing these issues, if so I would very much like to be part of this.

Many thanks

Liza Tong

Jean Lapegue

Sep 15, 2014, 2:25:06 AM9/15/14
to hygienepro...@googlegroups.com, Sacha Greenberg, Jean-Christophe Barbiche
Hi Lisa
The wash to contact is Sacha Greenberg and jc Barbiche, in cc
Cheers
Jean