Consultants with skills on development focussed hygiene and sanitation advocacy

瀏覽次數:15 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Sarah

未讀,
2014年7月13日 晚上9:55:032014/7/13
收件者:hygienepro...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

Have been contacted by a government ministry which is looking for possible support to develop up to date statistics and advocacy messages related to sanitation and hygiene. It is likely if the work comes off that it would be undertaken under consultancy through its partner UN agency. I don't currently know much more about the scope of the possible work than this but I am looking for any consultants who can be recommended who would have the appropriate skills and interest to investigate with them further. Note that the advocacy will be development related and not focussing on emergencies.

If anyone has ideas for consultants who may be interested and suitable please could you get in touch with me directly on: sjhouse....@gmail.com

Many thanks.

Best wishes,

Sarah

Sarah House

Independent Consultant

Transitional, development & humanitarian contexts

Public health engineering, water, sanitation, hygiene

Gender, vulnerable groups, inclusion, menstrual hygiene

Capacity development, training

Collaboration, partnerships

Leicester, UK

Landline: +44-116-251 4493