Fw: Anthropologist HSP - Advertised

Foyeke Tolani

Mar 8, 2016, 10:55:39 AM3/8/16
to hygienepro...@googlegroups.com
Dear All
Please see email below. Oxfam is looking for an Anthropologist. Kindly share with those who may be interested.

Thank you

Foye

Dr. Foyeke Tolani
Public Health Promotion Adviser
Global Humanitarian Team
Tel:+441865473884
Mobile:07825996136
Skype: foyeketolani

Hello All,

The advert for the Anthropologist role is now open!

The advert closes: 27th March and we'll long/short list as the applications come in and then we can aim to do the interviews during the week commencing 28th March.

The link below will take you directly to the external advert and this is the link you can use to send to anybody you know who might be interested in the role.

https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/vacancy/anthropologistsocial-scientist-for-community-public-health-programmes-in-humanitarian-aid---hsp---int2279/3865/description/

Let me know if you have any questions!

Best wishes

Kaylea

KAYLEA PIKE
Human Resources Officer (Secondment)
Global Humanitarian Team| Oxford
Tel: +44 (0) 1865 47 2477| Skype: Kaylea.Oxfam