WASH Emergency Research Project - request for key informants (Handwashing)

18 बार देखा गया
नहीं पढ़े गए पहले मैसेज पर जाएं

ELIZABETH IRVINE

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
28 अग॰ 2015, 6:05:49 am28/8/15
ईमेल पाने वाला hygienepro...@googlegroups.com, Monica Ramos, Prisca Benelli, Julie Watson

Hello all in the Hygeine Promotion Forum,

I hope that this email finds you well.

It’s Lizzie Irvine here contacting you with regards to the WASH Emergency Research Project being undertaken by HIF - it was suggested to me that I contact this group by Brian Reed from the WEDC who is also part of the broader project team.  I’m part of the “handwashing solutions and promotion” team, along with Monica Ramos & Prisca Benelli (Save the Children) and Julie Watson (LSHTM) (cc'd on this email).

As part of the research we are looking to identify individuals with a particular focus and knowledge of handwashing solutions and promotion to serve as key informants. Specifically we’re looking at current practices with a view to identifying what’s been tried and what works the best, to identify any innovations in handwashing that are not yet mainstream and to look to future to identify where any gaps in research or application might be.  We’re also interesting in identifying barriers to uptake (technological, social, cultural, logistical etc) and in capturing any case studies that are relevant.  More information is available in our ToR (attached).

The timing on this research is quite tight so I’m hoping we may be able to find time for interviews in this coming week (1st week of September) if you are interested in being a part of this research.

Looking forward to hearing from you, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.

With kind regards,

Elizabeth Irvine

1.-Research-ToR-Handwashing.pdf

Yasmine AL KOURDI

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
28 अग॰ 2015, 6:11:45 am28/8/15
ईमेल पाने वाला hygienepro...@googlegroups.com
Dear Elizabeth,

Key person on handwashing with soap would definitely be Valerie Curtis,
attached an article.

Good luck, keep us in the loop about study results,

Handwashing with soap motivators_ValCurtis.pdf
सभी प्रषकों को उत्तर दें
लेखक को उत्तर दें
आगे भेजें
0 नया मैसेज