Ebola Focal Point

Carmen Paradiso

Oct 13, 2014, 7:47:56 AM10/13/14
to hygienepro...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

International Medical Corps is looking for a WASH Ebola Focal Point – based in London, Los Angeles, or Washington (DC). Please see attached.

Kind regards

Carmen

IMC-Logo-Only

Carmen Maria Paradiso

Global Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Advisor

International Medical Corps

1st floor, 245 - 258 Goswell Road

London, EC1V 7EB

Office: +44 (0) 207 253 0001

Mobile: +44 (0) 7591912287

Skype: cmparadiso71

P  Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this e-mail: a 25 year old tree produces only around 5000 paper pages.
æ Turn Down - Switch Off – Recycle - Walkå

Legal Notice: This electronic mail and its attachments are intended solely for the person(s) to whom they are addressed and contain information which is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure, except for the purpose for which they are intended. Dissemination, distribution, or reproduction by anyone other than the intended recipients is prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender and return the electronic mail and its attachments and destroy any copies which may be in your possession. Views expressed in this email may be personal views and are not the views of International Medical Corps UK or International Medical Corps. We have tried to ensure that all information in this email is correct at the time we included it. We apologise for any errors. IMC UK does not guarantee the accuracy of this email and any recipient using information contained in it does so entirely at their own risk. IMC UK screens electronic mails for viruses, but does not warrant that this electronic mail is free of any viruses. IMC UK accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this electronic mail.

.

ToR IMC WASH Technical Advisor for Ebola Response - 2 Oct 2014 (2).docx