Fwd: Gender Consultancy

Suzanne Ferron

Jun 17, 2014, 5:20:52 AM6/17/14
to hygienepro...@googlegroups.com
Hello!
Does anyone know a French speaker who might be interested in this consultancy? It is for 30 days as soon as possible. Please reply directly to Simone.

Best Wishes
Suzanne

Jun 23, 2014, 4:40:31 AM6/23/14
to hygienepro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Suzanne, this looks really interesting.

Hope you are enjoying life. Best wishes for the summer,

John.
Office: +33 4 74 88 14 29
Mobile: +33 6 01 76 45 65
Skype: adams.john1