Hugin fails to start

瀏覽次數:87 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Island Center for the Arts

未讀,
2015年11月3日 下午1:04:242015/11/3
收件者:hugi...@googlegroups.com
I had been using Hugin (2014.0.0) for successfully for a while. One day when opening Hugin I got this message on top of the front window...

" wxWidgets DeBug Alert
../src/common/menucmm.cpp(693):assert"!m_menuBar" failed in attach():attaching menu twice?
Do you want to stop the program?
You can also choose [Cancel] to suppress further warnings. "

Choosing "cancel" or any other button ("no" "yes") doesn't do anything, the window remains and Hugin needs to be force quit.
The same happens every time.

I have no experience with code but this seems like a code related problem.
What do I do?
Tom

Stefan Peter

未讀,
2015年11月3日 下午3:50:192015/11/3
收件者:hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom

On 03.11.2015 19:02, Island Center for the Arts wrote:
> I had been using Hugin (2014.0.0) for successfully for a while. One day
> when opening Hugin I got this message on top of the front window...
>
> " wxWidgets DeBug Alert
> ../src/common/menucmm.cpp(693):assert"!m_menuBar" failed in
> attach():attaching menu twice?
> Do you want to stop the program?
> You can also choose [Cancel] to suppress further warnings. "
>
> Choosing "cancel" or any other button ("no" "yes") doesn't do anything,
> the window remains and Hugin needs to be force quit.
> The same happens every time.

Please let us know

* under which operating system you have encountered this
* where did you get your hugin version from
* if you have upgraded recently from an older Hugin version and,
if yes, from which version.

With kind regards

Stefan Peter

--
Any technology that does not appear magical is insufficiently advanced.
~ Gregory Benford

Island Center for the Arts

未讀,
2015年11月4日 凌晨3:01:162015/11/4
收件者:hugi...@googlegroups.com
Checking my photo archives it appears that I began using Hugin in September 2011.
So I may have been  using 2011.2.0 before upgrading.

  • 2011.2.0 released September 2011
  • Tom

Island Center for the Arts

未讀,
2015年11月4日 凌晨3:01:172015/11/4
收件者:hugi...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Stefan
> Please let us know
>
> * under which operating system you have encountered this
I have Snow Leopard (MacOS 10.6.80 installed.

http://hugin.sourceforge.net/download/

> * if you have upgraded recently from an older Hugin version and,
> if yes, from which version.
Sorry but I'm not sure. It may have been version 2013.0.0 which worked wonderfully. I probably tried to download 2015.0.0 when it came out but was only able to download 2014.0.0 most likely due to OS limitations. Is there a way to reinstall 2013.0.0?

Tom
> --
> A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
> ---

zarl

未讀,
2015年11月4日 清晨5:27:002015/11/4
收件者:hugin and other free panoramic software
There is no OS X build for Hugin 2015.0.0 yet. If you want to download 2013.0.0 again just download it from the directory of that version:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/hugin-2013.0/

Carl

Island Center for the Arts

未讀,
2015年11月4日 清晨7:45:422015/11/4
收件者:hugi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Carl and to Stefan -
2013.0.0 opens successfully.
I very much appreciate your help and advice!
Tom
--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
---