night panorama

Livio Scalmati

Apr 16, 2016, 11:58:18 AM4/16/16
anybody can help me in creating a panorama using 6 photo, taken by night ?
It's a panoraman with my town and the moon; but due low lifght level I am not able to create manuallythe panorama
And automatic do not run seccesflully.
Thanks

dkloi

Apr 16, 2016, 1:55:37 PM4/16/16
If you can't place manual control points then it doesn't sound promising. Any chance of uploading the source images?

bugbear

Apr 18, 2016, 4:46:52 AM4/18/16
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
'dkloi' via hugin and other free panoramic software wrote:
> If you can't place manual control points then it doesn't sound promising. Any chance of uploading the source images?

Perhaps it would be possible to make a super-enhanced set of images, optimise, and re-use the project file for the real images.

BugBea

Abrimaal

May 9, 2016, 2:32:37 PM5/9/16
Are there any static objects like buildings, sources of light? Hugin can easily stitch even photos taken with an infrared filter, so there should be no problem.
If there is only the sky and Moon, you may add points manually matching the stars. Can you upload a sample photo?