Hugin output without blending

UnbreakableM1nd

Feb 24, 2017, 2:34:36 AM2/24/17
I am wondering if it's possible for Hugin to output a  panorama without blending it. I have large number of input files, and I don't want to waste time blending. I just need to get a measure of overall size after it's stitched.

T. Modes

Feb 25, 2017, 6:05:14 AM2/25/17

Am Freitag, 24. Februar 2017 08:34:36 UTC+1 schrieb UnbreakableM1nd:
I am wondering if it's possible for Hugin to output a  panorama without blending it. I have large number of input files, and I don't want to waste time blending. I just need to get a measure of overall size after it's stitched.

On the stitcher tab select only the remapped images option and not the blended one.

Carlos Eduardo G. Carvalho (Cartola)

Mar 14, 2017, 1:41:57 PM3/14/17
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
What size do you want to measure? The image final size is specified in the Stitch tab. At the same tab you can unset any "Panorama output" and set the first "Remapped Images" to get one file corresponding to each input image. If you want it to be the same size of the entire blended image, just open Nona "Options" and unset "save cropped images".

--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
---