enfuse: failed to open "IMG_1000 - IMG_1002_exposure_0000.tif":

1980airhead

Jan 4, 2017, 2:10:59 AM1/4/17
I've been using Hugin occasionally for a few years now. I have recently upgraded to version 2016.2.0. Now when I ran PTBatcherGUI the project fails and I can't process my images. From what I can tell enfuse is not creating the intermediate stitching files in the output directory. Is there anyway I can track down where these files are being created or to change the global variables of Hugin so that things work proper again?

Thanks,

Stefan
IMG_1000 - IMG_1002.log

T. Modes

Jan 4, 2017, 11:49:52 AM1/4/17
Am Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2017 08:10:59 UTC+1 schrieb 1980airhead:
I've been using Hugin occasionally for a few years now. I have recently upgraded to version 2016.2.0. Now when I ran PTBatcherGUI the project fails and I can't process my images. From what I can tell enfuse is not creating the intermediate stitching files in the output directory. Is there anyway I can track down where these files are being created or to change the global variables of Hugin so that things work proper again?

Seems to be the same as ticket https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin/+bug/1631655  (I asked some questions but no answer)
You could try if disabling GPU remapping fixes the issue.

Thomas

1980airhead

Jan 8, 2017, 5:13:18 PM1/8/17
Thanks for the reply. I have tried erasing all traces of Hugin on my system and reinstalling. I have also tried downgrading to 2016.0, 2015.0, and 2013.0 and I always end up with a failed project. I suspect that the problem might be with OSX Sierra since I have never had any problems with Hugin until I upgraded OSX.

Stefan