part of a panorama is filled by a solid color

Alexander Rabtchevich

May 13, 2018, 11:57:53 AM5/13/18
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hello

When I try to make one panorama from 8 tiffs (4500x3008 pixels each),
larger part of the resulting image is filled with the blue or yellow
color. Images are not overexposed, each of them have excluding mask (but
one having including one.) The masks have enough required corresponding
space in other images. The result is bad both with and without GPU.

With respect,
Alexander Rabtchevich

T. Modes

May 15, 2018, 3:52:04 PM5/15/18
Hi
This are too little information.
Are the remapped images affected, or only the blended pano? In the latter case which blender (enblend, internal)?

zarl

May 16, 2018, 3:43:17 AM5/16/18
Hi Alexander,

as Thomas already said we need more details. If you use enblend for blending your images I am also interested in the command line arguments you provided. Can you share the .pto file with us?

Also did you add more images to the project than needed, e.g. are images overlapping almost completely? If that´s the case please try to deactivate redundant images (using the Fast Preview Window).

Does it work better if you change the order of images (in the Photos tab) so that the image in the affected part of your panorama is used earlier in the blending process?

Carl