Hugin - Build for android ndk

Simeon Kredatus

Aug 22, 2017, 1:20:25 PM8/22/17
Hi guys,

Last weeks I've suffered from porting Hugin to Android. Unfortunately I have not succeeded (too many dependency issues...). Do you intend to create a tutorial for the android usage? I think it could unlock a lot of potential for Hugin!

Thanks,
Simeon

Gnome Nomad

Aug 23, 2017, 4:05:55 AM8/23/17
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
You sound brave!

Only good point I can see to an Android port of Hugin is it would help produce a touch screen UI suitable for the touch screen laptops.

I know I couldn't do anything with Hugin on my tablet. Not enough memory or processor power even for working with my little 6mp images.

Maybe someone with a more powerful tablet would think differently?

David

--

David W. Jones
gnome...@gmail.com

Abrimaal

Aug 31, 2017, 6:32:19 AM8/31/17
If ever it happens. Maybe a marginal detail, but very important when working with photos on Android and PC.
Please respect the filenames when saving. The most of Android apps save files with random names. There are only a few exceptions that append a suffix to the original filename.