Automatic Hugin

rabehaj...@gmail.com

May 19, 2016, 9:54:32 AM5/19/16
I want to automatize hugin, so in every image, i won't do the same things again and again.

How to do it? exemple? script? template? python?

Carlos Eduardo G. Carvalho (Cartola)

May 19, 2016, 10:38:08 AM5/19/16
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
I would script that in shell to have, for example, a final pto to open in Hugin with initial steps already done. wiki.panotools.org has references on scripting. Also Panotools::Script can help with more tools than those that come with Hugin.

--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
---

Bruno Postle

May 19, 2016, 11:12:55 AM5/19/16
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
The simplest way to do this is to use a 'good' project as a template.
In Hugin you can load a new set of photos and use File -> Apply
Template to load all the positions and parameters from an existing
project file.

--
Bruno

Sybren A. Stüvel

May 25, 2016, 6:46:13 PM5/25/16

If you're up to editing some Python, you can take a look at my project QuickyPano at https://github.com/sybrenstuvel/quickypano.
It's just meant to scratch my own itch, but if it helps you, have fun with it!

Sybren

rabehaj...@gmail.com

May 30, 2016, 5:01:38 AM5/30/16
Thank you very much for your help. All of you.

Sybren > I installed your python's script. Well.
How to run it now?

rabehaj...@gmail.com

May 30, 2016, 5:05:19 AM5/30/16
Screenshot from 2016-05-30 11-04-25.png