HDR curve correction used for display in GUI

Stefan Holst

Oct 19, 2016, 4:58:28 AM10/19/16

I try to make myself short.

Whatever HDR picture or other file format I use I do not see any difference in Hugin, displaying the pictures when changing the curve correction settings in preference. Yes, I restart Hugin.

I'm on a Windows 10 computer.

And a normal HD LED screen.

I have the latest Hugin...

2016.2.0.be8da0221960 built by Thomas.

Do I miss something, should not the visual appearance change for the picture when making different settings for Gamma?

Stefan Holst

Oct 21, 2016, 1:09:48 AM10/21/16

Apparently there was a bug in the Hugin software.

The info to me from tmodes in Hugin Launchpad tracker it that it's this is corrected in the 2016.4beta1.

Alexandru Barbovschi

Oct 25, 2016, 5:09:52 AM10/25/16
Thank you for info! A link to launchpad discussion would be nice :)

Stefan Holst

Oct 26, 2016, 9:02:32 AM10/26/16