Can a panorama created in hugin be used in Tourweaver?

Dan

Jan 16, 2017, 7:40:45 AM1/16/17
Hi all,

I am trying to create a virtual tour with Tourweaver but had trouble stitching the panorama together until I found hugin (way easier than Panoweaver). Is it possible to export the generated panorama in a format supported by Tourweaver?

Greg 'groggy' Lehey

Jan 16, 2017, 4:14:01 PM1/16/17
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
That's really a question for Tourweaver. The web page and videos
aren't very helpful, but the panorama display programs that I know
usually want an equirectangular projection, which is simple to produce
with Hugin. If that doesn't work, you could try some of the others.

Greg
--
Sent from my desktop computer.
Finger gr...@FreeBSD.org for PGP public key.