enblend / cmake

Wirz

Nov 18, 2015, 5:44:41 AM11/18/15
to hugin-ptx
Hi,

I'm currently having trouble to build the 'package' target of enblend
when I use cmake (files enblend.1 and enfuse.1 not found). (My system
is Debian 8 with CMake 3.0.2.)

For me the attached patch solves the problem. However, I don't know
enough CMake to say for sure that this isn't my local problem only.

cheers, lukas

--
Do not believe the naysayers who say it cannot be done.
enblend-cmake.patch

Kornel Benko

Nov 18, 2015, 7:00:37 AM11/18/15
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Am Mittwoch, 18. November 2015 um 23:44:24, schrieb Wirz <sp...@lukas-wirz.de>
> Hi,
>
> I'm currently having trouble to build the 'package' target of enblend
> when I use cmake (files enblend.1 and enfuse.1 not found). (My system
> is Debian 8 with CMake 3.0.2.)
>
> For me the attached patch solves the problem. However, I don't know
> enough CMake to say for sure that this isn't my local problem only.
>
> cheers, lukas

This is clearly not intended. The install here should install a manual,
not an executable binary.

The problem seems to be, that you did not create the manuals.

Did you configure with '-DDOC=ON'?

Kornel
signature.asc

Wirz

Nov 18, 2015, 3:12:57 PM11/18/15
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kornel,
Indeed I did not. Switching on DOC solves my problem; so does the latest
patch by Thomas (without DOC).

thanks, lukas
signature.asc