Joining twoerent drawing using control point

Tousif Shaikh

Dec 17, 2017, 5:38:42 AM12/17/17
Hi everyone,

I am trying to join two drawings see the attached photo "a" and "b". the problem is i am not able to set up the control points because the "Line" is at random location in drawing. help me out to attach both photos using hugin. The number at the end of the line shows the connection to the next photo that i am using just for reference creating control points in sequence so that i don't mix up my thousands of drawings.
a.png
b.png

Terry Duell

Dec 17, 2017, 3:51:32 PM12/17/17
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Tousif,

On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 19:41:48 +1100, Tousif Shaikh <neoen...@gmail.com>
wrote:
You need some overlap for hugin to do its work.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell