Hugin multiple conversion

ยอดดู 58 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

Tomasz

ยังไม่อ่าน,
10 ต.ค. 2559 16:58:5010/10/59
ถึง hugin and other free panoramic software
Hi, i need help,

a have folder with TIF files named 001, 002, 003... ... and so on...
i need to edit each file using hugin like so:

input parameters:
lens - 8mm
crop - x3

output parameters:
projection - panini
export - TIF with same resolution as original (no auto crop - i wan't to preserve black fields)

can someone tell me how can i do it automaticly/batch/script, not one by one? :(

Cheers

PS: please just don't tell me  "write a script" - i have no idea how to do it... :(

Software: latest Hugin, Windows 7

Sean Greenslade

ยังไม่อ่าน,
10 ต.ค. 2559 18:11:4010/10/59
ถึง hugi...@googlegroups.com
Well, if all you're doing is applying the same operation to a bunch of
different images, you can use one .pto file created by hand in Hugin,
and simply run it over and over with different source images each time.
A script would probably be the easiest way to accomplish this (along
with the Hugin batch processor), but if you're unfamiliar or
uncomfortable with scripting languages on your platform, you can do one
of two things:

1. Edit the .pto file and swap in the new file name after each
iteration.

2. Copy each photo into the directory with the .pto in turn, giving them
the same name as the original image. Then rename / move the resulting
image, and move in the next image.

--Sean

Bruno Postle

ยังไม่อ่าน,
10 ต.ค. 2559 18:25:3310/10/59
On Mon 10-Oct-2016 at 13:38 -0700, Tomasz wrote:

>a have folder with TIF files named 001, 002, 003... ... and so on...
>i need to edit each file using hugin like so:
>
>lens - 8mm
>crop - x3
>projection - panini
>export - TIF with same resolution as original (no auto crop - i wan't to
>preserve black fields)

I would load all the photos into a single Hugin project, use the
'Panorama editor' not the assistant, don't try to align them but do
set all the correct input and output parameters, and make sure the
roll/pitch/yaw positions are all zero.

Stitch the project using the Stitcher tab with Interface->Advanced,
because you want to disable the 'Panorama output' and enable the
'Remapped images' - this will give you lots of remapped TIFF files
but no stitched panorama.

--
Bruno
Homemaker adaptive domestic design https://bitbucket.org/brunopostle/urb/wiki/Start

Tomasz

ยังไม่อ่าน,
11 ต.ค. 2559 13:07:5711/10/59
ถึง hugin and other free panoramic software
You are my savior - thank you.
ตอบทุกคน
ตอบกลับผู้สร้าง
ส่งต่อ