[patch] Typo fixes

Andreas Metzler

May 5, 2016, 8:01:34 AM5/5/16
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

find attached a trivial patch, fixing three typos.

cu Andreas
so grateful to you.'
0001-Typo-fixes-Specifiy-sufficent.patch

T. Modes

May 5, 2016, 8:27:18 AM5/5/16
to hugin and other free panoramic software, amet...@bebt.de
Hi Andreas,

Am Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2016 14:01:34 UTC+2 schrieb Andreas Metzler:
find attached a trivial patch, fixing three typos.

Thanks. Committed to default branch.

Thomas

Warren Block

May 5, 2016, 3:38:53 PM5/5/16
to hugin and other free panoramic software, amet...@bebt.de
I added a couple of these misspelling to my "igor" tool, which can find
many spelling and whitespace problems:

http://docscripts.glenbarber.us/trunk/igor/

It's just a Perl script with no other dependencies. Some of the things
it checks are specific to FreeBSD documentation rules, like avoiding
contractions. Individual tests can be specified, like just -s for
spelling. Source files often have whitespace problems that are not
visible in a normal editor, so running all the tests is worth trying.
For example:

% igor -R samplefile.cpp | less -RS

To check an entire directory tree:

% cd src