GSOC 2011 - Call for Mentors

Habi

Jan 30, 2011, 6:35:46 AM1/30/11
Dear all.

As Yuv recently put on the radar the Google Summer of Code will start
soon - even though it's winter now.

To eventually support students, we need persons who are up to doing
such support during the Summer of Code and fit this work (a timeline
can be found here: [1]) into their schedule. Hopefully some
experienced GSOC mentors can chime in on how much work is expected for
a mentor.

I suppose as in past years, we'll ideally have a primary mentor for
each student and secondary mentors to help. If you would like to help,
please reply to this email, I'll compile a list of Mentors on the
panotools wiki.

And keep in mind: It is not yet known if hugin will be accepted for
the Summer of Code, so this is - for the moment - only an declaration
of intent from any possible mentors!

Greetings from Switzerland
Habi

[1]: http://www.google-melange.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2011/timeline