WOA not working -- again

Kornel Benko

Mar 25, 2015, 8:17:42 AM3/25/15
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
First of all, I am a fan of Warped Overload Analysis.
Unfortunately calling it as plugin I get only a dialog weth the exit number '-21', which I cannot interpret.
Probably again some change in the API :( . I am using ubuntu 12.04, and from the README_woa.txt
it should work for ubuntu 11.4.

The command line script plugins/woa.py works though, but ends with exit != 0, so that it cannot
be directly used as a control point detector.

For now I created a small wrapper in perl and use woa that way. For me it's OK.

Can someone confirm non-working woa plugin?

Kornel
signature.asc

Terry Duell

Mar 25, 2015, 5:46:25 PM3/25/15
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Kornel,

On Wed, 25 Mar 2015 23:17:28 +1100, Kornel Benko <Kornel...@berlin.de>
wrote:

> Can someone confirm non-working woa plugin?

Here, a Fedora 21 build of the current source (6878:71a23a88c054) also
returns "-21".

Cheers
--
Regards,