Create control points on added image

Caetano Veyssières

Jan 2, 2017, 4:24:51 PM1/2/17
I added a photo to a big panorama on which I already created the control points with Hugin's CPFind. It took several hours so I would like not to have to restart the calculation for all images, only for the new one. Is that possible ?

T. Modes

Jan 3, 2017, 2:01:48 PM1/3/17

Am Montag, 2. Januar 2017 22:24:51 UTC+1 schrieb Caetano Veyssières:
I added a photo to a big panorama on which I already created the control points with Hugin's CPFind. It took several hours so I would like not to have to restart the calculation for all images, only for the new one. Is that possible ?

Yes, on the photos tab select the added image and all images which overlaps with the new image then select create cp. This will run cpfind only on the selected images.
Or alternatively you can go to the control point tab, select the new image and then one image which overlaps with the new image and select cp create on the button. This will run cpfind only on this image pair (so you need the repeat this step for all image, which overlap with the new image.)

Caetano Veyssières

Jan 4, 2017, 10:09:59 AM1/4/17
Thanks. I already re-processed the whole panorama but that will be helpful for next times.