Questions about relastionship between roll, pitch, yaw adn homography

王浩宇

Nov 7, 2016, 6:18:16 PM11/7/16
Hello everybody,

I am a student who is workign on one project for stereo panorama stitching based on Hugin. But I am really confused about the transformation from homgraphy to the roll, pitch and yaw we can read from the pto files. Based on my understanding, Hugin can use the RANSAC to estimate the homography form the control points set. But how can we convert that matrix into the roll, pitch and yaw parameters that describe the position of camera? Is anyone here coudl provide some hint about how to calculate the rpv parameters or point out the specific code or function for this conversion? I do really appericate any help in advance.

Haoyu Wang
11-07-2016

jose.mar...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2017, 9:46:23 PM1/23/17