Hugin Expert for hire?

Paul Greene

Jul 25, 2016, 6:56:44 PM7/25/16
Hello!

Hugin looks like amazing software - bravo to all who contribute to it.

Regrettably, we've had some technical issues getting it to work for us for a very simple 2 image overlay matching job (not even panorama).

Might we pay someone in this forum to take 2 RAW images, and output 1 of them to match the other and deliver to us as high resolution as possible so we can import as layers and composite together ourselves?

Thank you *very* much.  This could easily turn into future work as well.  We need this so rarely it doesn't make sense to trouble shoot our Mac issues and / or spend the hours necessary on our PC's getting the most from the software.

Please email us at in...@flightav.com if interested with your estimated time and rates for this 2 image job and thanks again for the wonderful software and assistance.

Paul C. Greene
Flight AV