Meaning of traslations TrX, TrY, TrZ, Tpy, Tpp

Oswaldo Alejandro Bayona Andrade

Jan 10, 2017, 8:33:10 PM1/10/17
I would like to better understand the meaning of the translation parameters and the projection planes (the wiki information is not enough), because I have georeferenced images and I would like to use the GPS positions to approximate the real values of TrX, TrY, TrZ and Get a better mosaic. Could someone please tell me if there is any way to do this?

Oswaldo.

Bruno Postle

Jan 11, 2017, 5:25:21 AM1/11/17
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
These are coordinates relative to the picture plane, TrX and TrY are
parallel to the plane and TrZ is perpendicular. The distance from
0,0,0 to the picture plane is 1.0.

Say you have some drone photos, if the first photo is taken at 100m
altitude you can place it at 0,0,0, if the second photo is taken at
50m altitude then you can place it at 0,0,-0.5.

If TrZ is -1.0 then your drone has crashed.

--
Bruno

Donald Johnston

Jan 11, 2017, 2:16:15 PM1/11/17
to Hugin Pano
Any particular reason for 1.0 being equal to a hectometre?
> --
> A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
> ---

Bruno Postle

Jan 11, 2017, 3:03:10 PM1/11/17
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
None, you get to choose your own units, Hugin doesn't care what scale you use.

--
Bruno

On 11 January 2017 19:16:11 GMT+00:00, Donald Johnston wrote:
>Any particular reason for 1.0 being equal to a hectometre?
>
>> On Jan 11, 2017, at 4:25 AM, 'Bruno Postle' via hugin and other free

dgjohnston

Jan 11, 2017, 3:36:53 PM1/11/17
to Hugin Pano
Normalized then?