Italian help files

T. Modes

Nov 23, 2016, 12:33:29 PM11/23/16

Hugin ships currently with Italian help files for Linux and Mac. But these files have been updated the last time 2009. Many of the new features are missing.

Either the help files should be updated to current state or we should removed them.

Can some of our Italian users state their opinion?

Thomas

Cristian Marchi

Dec 3, 2016, 11:53:45 AM12/3/16
Hi Thomas,
I'm the translator of the help files. I've not planned any update, so I think is better to remove them.

Thanks
Cristian

T. Modes

Dec 15, 2016, 1:01:07 PM12/15/16
Hi Cristian,

Am Samstag, 3. Dezember 2016 17:53:45 UTC+1 schrieb Cristian Marchi:

I'm the translator of the help files. I've not planned any update, so I think is better to remove them.

thanks for feedback. I removed the files and added support for toc, index and full text search in the (English) help.

Thomas