Hugin 2016.2 beta 1 released

T. Modes

Jun 1, 2016, 12:39:41 PM6/1/16
Hi all,

today we are releasing a first beta of Hugin 2016.2.

Source tarball can be downloaded
at sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/hugin-2016.2/hugin-2016.2.0-beta1.tar.bz2/download
or at launchpad: https://launchpad.net/hugin/2016.2/2016.2beta1/+download/hugin-2016.2.0-beta1.tar.bz2

Verify its checksums:
md5: ae64a5dc3526d34683e4bcbf45985747  hugin-2016.2.0-beta1.tar.bz2
sha1: ea714332764119c47a2fb722aa40fc5149b36cfa  hugin-2016.2.0-beta1.tar.bz2

This is a source code release.
Users communities produce executables for their respective platforms. Please announce them here.

(The beta 1 correspond to changeset cc97bcc7bbb2 in our repository, which is also tagged as 2016.2.0 beta1).

Changes Since 2016.0.0

* Allow reading of image positions from Papywizard XML files: First add the image to a new project and then select File, Import settings from Papywizard XML file... This will read the lens settings, the image positions and also, if applicable, the bracket settings. After this, the usual workflow is to run cpfind with --prealigned switch and then geocpset to connect orphanded images.
* The internal blender and verdandi got the possibility to blend seams as alternative to current hard seam: For each seam the color of second image is adapted to the match the color of the first seam. For this blender, the blender order changes according to the overlap. The blending starts with the exposure anchor and blends then all overlapping images. This blending mode is not suited if there are bigger misalignments or bigger parallax errors.
* The display of the control point error (after optimizing and in fast preview window) and the control point list window can now limited to take only control points in active images into account (menu Edit, Optimize only active images, connected with the setting on the optimizer tab).
* Improvements to mask tab in Hugin (edit crop of all images of the same lens at once) and find panorama dialog in PTBatcherGUI (remove images from found panoramas, split found panorama into two).
* Several improvements for Mac OS.
* Fixes several issues with fast preview window which could result in random crashes (uninitialized variables, memory leaks).

Upgrading from previous versions of Hugin should be seamless. If you do have problems with old settings, these can be reset in the Preferences window by clicking 'Load defaults'.

A first draft of release notes can be found at http://hugin.sourceforge.net/releases/2016.2.0/en.shtml

IMPORTANT

TODO for beta2/rc1
* Check if the new functions work on your system.
* Test if new functions does not break existing functions.
* Update the translation for your language.

T. Modes

Jun 1, 2016, 12:45:32 PM6/1/16

today we are releasing a first beta of Hugin 2016.2.

Windows installer can be found here:
Win32:  https://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/hugin-2016.2/Hugin-2016.2.0-beta1-win32.msi/download
Win64: https://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/hugin-2016.2/Hugin-2016.2.0-beta1-win64.msi/download

Verify its md5 checksums:
cb65bfc59a8476b3272bbcc3db322d07 Hugin-2016.2.0-beta1-win32.msi
392e29910ab035735d0be00a69449ca4 Hugin-2016.2.0-beta1-win64.msi

(It's a complete new installer. It should install all required files, also the needed redistributables files.)

Jan Dubiec

Jun 1, 2016, 1:36:52 PM6/1/16
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
On 2016-06-01 18:45, T. Modes wrote:

> today we are releasing a first beta of Hugin 2016.2.
When do you plan to release "production" version? I hope that this time
I complete Polish translation before release. :-)
Not a big issue, but when I tried to run installer I got "This
application is only supported on Windows Vista or higher."

T. Modes

Jun 1, 2016, 1:51:17 PM6/1/16

Am Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016 19:36:52 UTC+2 schrieb jdx:
When do you plan to release "production" version?

I plan a beta 2 or rc1 in 3-4 weeks, depending on the reported bugs.

I hope that this time
I complete Polish translation before release. :-)
That would be nice.

> Windows installer can be found here:
> Win32:
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/hugin-2016.2/Hugin-2016.2.0-beta1-win32.msi/download
Not a big issue, but when I tried to run installer I got "This
application is only supported on Windows Vista or higher."
This is intentionally. It is build with MSVC2015. By default this binaries run only on Windows Vista and later. So this requirement is coded in the installer.
It would be possible to build with MSVC2015 also for Windows XP, but it would require special treatments of all libraries and Hugin itself. This is currently not on my schedule.

Niklas Mischkulnig

Jun 2, 2016, 10:53:12 AM6/2/16

today we are releasing a first beta of Hugin 2016.2.

The Mac bundle can be found here:

Enblend/enfuse is compiled with OpenMP.

Checksums:
md5     :  41c546669aae6c3c9528359c3b58d06b
sha256:  b561f10e3d86a22b79de1658fdf6fce0c83d4e77bbff127172ca7e4de3a0f3c0

Stefan Peter

Jun 2, 2016, 12:10:19 PM6/2/16
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
On 01.06.2016 18:39, T. Modes wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> today we are releasing a first beta of Hugin 2016.2.

Great, thank you very much!

Packages for Ubuntu
o Xenial Xerus (16.04 LTS)
o Wily Werewolf (15.10)
o Vivid Vervet (15.04)
o Trusty Tahr (14.04.3 LTS)
can be found over at

https://launchpad.net/~hugin/+archive/ubuntu/next

Please send your error (or success) reports to this mailing list.

Enjoy!

With kind regards

Stefan Peter

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Claudio Soprano

Jun 2, 2016, 1:09:55 PM6/2/16
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
I have 2 errors on the mac version 2016.2.beta1 (i have found another too, but i can't remember now)

1) If i click on Celeste (in the control point window of 2 images) it answers

"Celeste model expected in /Applications/Hugin/Hugin.app/Contents/Resources/xrc/celeste.model not found, Hugin needs to be properly installed."

I don't know what Celeste does, but i just pressed it to discover and the error appeared

2) Hugin is all in english but when i save a project it shows a window with the name and then i can click on Cancel-lar (to cancel) and Desar (to save i suppose), is it normal ? or i have to set something ? Not a problem for now but i wanted you knew about it

Claudio
--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
---

       /        |    /   _____/           /    |    /   _____/    |    /
      /       / |   /   /                /   / |   /   /        / |   /
     /       /  |  /   ___/   _____/    /   /  |  /   ___/     /  |  /
    /       /   | /   /                /   /   | /   /        /   | /
  ______/ _/   __/  _/               _/  _/   __/  _/       _/   __/

Claudio Soprano                phone:  (+39)-06-9403.2349/2355
Computing Service              fax:    (+39)-06-9403.2649
LNF-INFN                       e-mail: Claudio...@lnf.infn.it
Via Enrico Fermi, 40           www:    http://www.lnf.infn.it/
I-00044 Frascati, Italy

Frederic Da Vitoria

Jun 2, 2016, 1:41:17 PM6/2/16
to hugin-ptx
Thank you Thomas. I did a quick test with the 64bits version and saw nothing wrong.

--
Frederic Da Vitoria
(davitof)

David W. Jones

Jun 3, 2016, 1:40:48 AM6/3/16
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
On 06/02/2016 06:10 AM, Stefan Peter wrote:
> On 01.06.2016 18:39, T. Modes wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> today we are releasing a first beta of Hugin 2016.2.
>>

> Great, thank you very much!
>
> Packages for Ubuntu
> o Xenial Xerus (16.04 LTS)
> o Wily Werewolf (15.10)
> o Vivid Vervet (15.04)
> o Trusty Tahr (14.04.3 LTS)
> can be found over at
>
> https://launchpad.net/~hugin/+archive/ubuntu/next
>
> Please send your error (or success) reports to this mailing list.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> With kind regards
>
> Stefan Peter

Are enblend and enfuse in those packages OpenMP-enabled?

--
David W. Jones
gnome...@gmail.com

Stefan Peter

Jun 3, 2016, 3:03:49 AM6/3/16
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Dear David W. Jones,

Am 03.06.2016 um 07:40 schrieb David W. Jones:

> Are enblend and enfuse in those packages OpenMP-enabled?

Enblend/Enfuse are not part of the Hugin packages, they have their own
packaging.

IIRC, current enblend/enfuse always use OpenMP. The separation in OpenMP
and not OpenMP enabled binaries has been dropped when support for the
image cache (which was not compatible with OpenMP) was dropped in 4.1.

David W. Jones

Jun 3, 2016, 3:23:34 AM6/3/16
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
On 06/02/2016 09:03 PM, Stefan Peter wrote:
> Dear David W. Jones,
>
> Am 03.06.2016 um 07:40 schrieb David W. Jones:
>>
>> Are enblend and enfuse in those packages OpenMP-enabled?
>
> Enblend/Enfuse are not part of the Hugin packages, they have their own
> packaging.

Sorry, I knew that.

> IIRC, current enblend/enfuse always use OpenMP. The separation in OpenMP
> and not OpenMP enabled binaries has been dropped when support for the
> image cache (which was not compatible with OpenMP) was dropped in 4.1.

How can I tell? I have the version provided by 64-bit Debian Testing.
Enblend reports v4.1.5 but only uses a single core of my processor.

Stefan Peter

Jun 3, 2016, 3:44:11 AM6/3/16
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Dear David W. Jones
Am 03.06.2016 um 09:23 schrieb David W. Jones:
> On 06/02/2016 09:03 PM, Stefan Peter wrote:
>> Dear David W. Jones,
>>
>> Am 03.06.2016 um 07:40 schrieb David W. Jones:
>>>
>>> Are enblend and enfuse in those packages OpenMP-enabled?
>>

>> IIRC, current enblend/enfuse always use OpenMP. The separation in OpenMP
>> and not OpenMP enabled binaries has been dropped when support for the
>> image cache (which was not compatible with OpenMP) was dropped in 4.1.
>
> How can I tell? I have the version provided by 64-bit Debian Testing.
> Enblend reports v4.1.5 but only uses a single core of my processor.

If
enblend --show-software-components
mentions OpenMP, it is enabled I'd say.

Gnome Nomad

Jun 3, 2016, 3:50:31 AM6/3/16
to hugin-ptx

Enblend reports "unknown long option".

David W. Jones

Stefan Peter

Jun 3, 2016, 4:26:02 AM6/3/16
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Dear David W. Jones

Am 03.06.2016 um 09:50 schrieb Gnome Nomad:

>> If
>> enblend --show-software-components
>> mentions OpenMP, it is enabled I'd say.
>
> Enblend reports "unknown long option".

Then you need tu use enblend-mp.

Andreas Metzler

Jun 3, 2016, 1:44:40 PM6/3/16
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Stefan Peter <s_p...@swissonline.ch> wrote:
[...]
> IIRC, current enblend/enfuse always use OpenMP. The separation in OpenMP
> and not OpenMP enabled binaries has been dropped when support for the
> image cache (which was not compatible with OpenMP) was dropped in 4.1.

Right, except that this change happened in 4.2. 4.1 still supported
image cache.

cu Andreas
so grateful to you.'

Stefan Peter

Jun 3, 2016, 1:54:43 PM6/3/16
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Andreas Metzler
On 03.06.2016 19:44, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> Stefan Peter <s_p...@swissonline.ch> wrote:
> [...]
>> IIRC, current enblend/enfuse always use OpenMP. The separation in OpenMP
>> and not OpenMP enabled binaries has been dropped when support for the
>> image cache (which was not compatible with OpenMP) was dropped in 4.1.
>
> Right, except that this change happened in 4.2. 4.1 still supported
> image cache.

Thank you for the correction. Because testing in Debian still is on
4.1.5, using the -mp variant of enblend/enfuse is the solution if you
want to take advantage of all the cores in your machine.

With kind regards

Stefan Peter

Niklas Mischkulnig

Jun 3, 2016, 4:41:31 PM6/3/16
Here is a new build:

Both the celeste model and the translations should work now.

Niklas

Terry Duell

Jun 3, 2016, 11:29:34 PM6/3/16
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

On Thu, 02 Jun 2016 02:39:41 +1000, T. Modes <Thomas...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> today we are releasing a first beta of Hugin 2016.2.

I have built Fedora 23 packages of Hugin-2016-2.0-beta1.
If any Fedora users would like to contribute to the testing of this beta
release, please get back to me via this group and I will make the packages
available to you.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell

David W. Jones

Jun 4, 2016, 1:19:25 AM6/4/16
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
On 06/03/2016 07:54 AM, Stefan Peter wrote:
> Dear Andreas Metzler
> On 03.06.2016 19:44, Andreas Metzler wrote:
>> Stefan Peter <s_p...@swissonline.ch> wrote:
>> [...]
>>> IIRC, current enblend/enfuse always use OpenMP. The separation in OpenMP
>>> and not OpenMP enabled binaries has been dropped when support for the
>>> image cache (which was not compatible with OpenMP) was dropped in 4.1.
>>
>> Right, except that this change happened in 4.2. 4.1 still supported
>> image cache.
>
> Thank you for the correction. Because testing in Debian still is on
> 4.1.5, using the -mp variant of enblend/enfuse is the solution if you
> want to take advantage of all the cores in your machine.
>
> With kind regards
>
> Stefan Peter

Thank you, Stefan! It is happily blending away with all cores going now. :)

Donald Johnston

Jun 5, 2016, 10:19:19 PM6/5/16
to Hugin Pano
I just tested the MP part of enblend on this beta. The monitor program showed enblend hit almost 770% on my MacBook Pro. The log file shows "Blender: enblend 4.1.1”.
I didn’t have to use an extension like _mp.

1. A problem with the language used in one pop-up as attached. The entry box titles and push buttons aren’t in English.

2. The end of the log file shows the following error:

Updating metadata... Error opening arg file /Applications/Hugin/PTBatcherGUI.app/Contents/Resources/xrc/hugin_exiftool_copy.arg

I checked the contents of /Applications/Hugin/PTBatcherGUI.app/Contents/Resources/xrc and there is nothing with that name in the directory.

Donald Johnston

Jun 5, 2016, 11:17:25 PM6/5/16
to Hugin Pano
Multi tasking for other hugin parts … is it possible to set parameters or something so programs like nona or cpfind are also multi-processor enabled?

Kevin Gagel

Jun 6, 2016, 1:59:42 AM6/6/16
I downloaded the win64 from sourceforge. I cannot install, it quits with the error below. Any suggestions on what I should do?

Gnome Nomad

Jun 6, 2016, 2:21:39 AM6/6/16
to hugin-ptx

CPFind already uses all available cores on my systems. I don't know about nona.

--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
---

Niklas Mischkulnig

Jun 6, 2016, 6:16:22 AM6/6/16

I just tested the MP part of enblend on this beta. The monitor program showed enblend hit almost 770% on my MacBook Pro. The log file shows "Blender: enblend 4.1.1”.
I didn’t have to use an extension like _mp.

So it works?
I am currently compiling Hugin and the other tools with OpenMP, they weren't before.

2. The end of the log file shows the following error:

Updating metadata... Error opening arg file /Applications/Hugin/PTBatcherGUI.app/Contents/Resources/xrc/hugin_exiftool_copy.arg

I checked the contents of /Applications/Hugin/PTBatcherGUI.app/Contents/Resources/xrc and there is nothing with that name in the directory.

Fixed in the next build. For now you could copy it from Hugin.app/Contents/Resources/xrc to PTBatcherGUI.app/Contents/Resources/xrc

Niklas

dgjohnston

Jun 6, 2016, 8:50:39 AM6/6/16
to Hugin Pano
What build of hugin are you using?

dgjohnston

Jun 6, 2016, 9:54:34 AM6/6/16
to Hugin Pano
Yes, I'd say it works famously!

T. Modes

Jun 6, 2016, 12:09:18 PM6/6/16

Am Montag, 6. Juni 2016 07:59:42 UTC+2 schrieb Kevin Gagel:
I downloaded the win64 from sourceforge. I cannot install, it quits with the error below. Any suggestions on what I should do?

Can you install other msi packages?
If so, then the downloaded file is probably corrupted. (Check checksum and redownload if needed.)
If not,
a) the virus scanner conflicts with the installer. Try if deactivate of virus scanner fix it.
or b) you don't have the correct right to write to the temp folder.

Niklas Mischkulnig

Jun 7, 2016, 9:13:04 AM6/7/16

Please test if these things work:
  • Hugin and the other tools are compiled with OpenMP support.
  • The language bug in the save-window in Hugin (when American English was used)  should be fixed.
  • hugin_exiftool_copy.arg added to PTBatcherGUI.

Niklas

Donald Johnston

Jun 7, 2016, 12:52:04 PM6/7/16
to Hugin Pano
On Jun 7, 2016, at 7:13 AM, Niklas Mischkulnig <nik...@mischkulnig.de> wrote:

Please test if these things work:
  • Hugin and the other tools are compiled with OpenMP support.
Runs like greased lightening. Here are the values I saw go by in the Monitor program:
Hugin - 466% - when loading 18 images (6 stacks of 3 each for HDR)
nona - 714%
cpfind - 756%
auto optimizer - 257%
enblend - 730%
enfuse - 595%
Knowing how the Monitor program works I think at times the CPUs probably hit 800%!
  • The language bug in the save-window in Hugin (when American English was used)  should be fixed.
All came out as English.
  • hugin_exiftool_copy.arg added to PTBatcherGUI.
No error in the log. This file is listed in PTBatcherGUI/Resources/xrc

Niklas

Thanks for all your efforts on this.
Don

Donald Johnston

Jun 7, 2016, 7:19:35 PM6/7/16
to Hugin Pano
Now … what about GPU support? I’m running a MacBook Pro with a "Nvidia GeForce GT 650M”.

I noticed under the Energy tab of the Activity Monitor that for Hugin the “Requires High Perf GPU” is Yes.

Is the GPU only used when actually displaying an image or does it have special powers to help with graphics calculations as would help in enblend and enfuse?

Niklas Mischkulnig

Jun 8, 2016, 11:49:23 AM6/8/16
Try activating nona's GPU support under Hugin.app-Preferences-Programs-"Use GPU for remapping".
Enblend isn't (yet) compiled with GPU support.

Donald Johnston

Jun 8, 2016, 6:34:46 PM6/8/16
to Hugin Pano

On Jun 8, 2016, at 9:49 AM, Niklas Mischkulnig <nik...@mischkulnig.de> wrote:

Try activating nona's GPU support under Hugin.app-Preferences-Programs-"Use GPU for remapping".
Enblend isn't (yet) compiled with GPU support.

I turn on the GPU option and from the log file below you can see nona says it is using the graphics card and is saving 18 remapped images but none of the tif files are created. So therefore enfuse fails.

Remapping LDR images without exposure correction…
nona: using graphics card: NVIDIA Corporation NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M OpenGL Engine
Multiple images output
remapping IMG_0809.JPG
saving IMG_0809 - IMG_0826_exposure_layers_0000.tif
..
… 17 more files
..
Fusing stack number 0...
enfuse: failed to open "IMG_0809 - IMG_0826_exposure_layers_0000.tif": No such file or

I watched the directory contents while nona was running and without GPU you can see the tif files being created and then erased. But with GPU the files never show up.

Donald Johnston

Jun 8, 2016, 10:03:59 PM6/8/16
to Hugin Pano
I tried the default blender as “builtin” (Verdandi). Set in the Preferences. When I did an Align from the Fast Panorama preview I get the following error. This is the same 6 stacks of 3 images I’ve been using for the testing over the last couple of weeks.

Warning 2 unconnected image groups found:[0-8], [9-17]
Please create control points between unconnected images using the Control Points tab in the panorama editor.

After adding the points, press the "Align" button again

When I switch back to enblend it aligns just fine.

T. Modes

Jun 9, 2016, 12:14:08 PM6/9/16

Am Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2016 00:34:46 UTC+2 schrieb Donald Johnston:

I turn on the GPU option and from the log file below you can see nona says it is using the graphics card and is saving 18 remapped images but none of the tif files are created. So therefore enfuse fails.

Please test first with a smaller project (preferable without stacks), if gpu works.

T. Modes

Jun 9, 2016, 12:16:08 PM6/9/16

Sorry but you are mixing things up.
First, the selected blender has no effect on the assistant (or cpfind). So there must be something other changed.
Second, the blender setting in the preferences applies to new projects. The setting for the current project is changed on the stitcher tab.

Donald Johnston

Jun 9, 2016, 3:53:45 PM6/9/16
to Hugin Pano
On Jun 9, 2016, at 10:16 AM, T. Modes <Thomas...@gmx.de> wrote:

Am Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2016 04:03:59 UTC+2 schrieb Donald Johnston:
I tried the default blender as “builtin” (Verdandi). Set in the Preferences. When I did an Align from the Fast Panorama preview I get the following error. This is the same 6 stacks of 3 images I’ve been using for the testing over the last couple of weeks.

Warning 2 unconnected image groups found:[0-8], [9-17]
Please create control points between unconnected images using the Control Points tab in the panorama editor.

After adding the points, press the "Align" button again

When I switch back to enblend it aligns just fine.

Sorry but you are mixing things up.
First, the selected blender has no effect on the assistant (or cpfind). So there must be something other changed.
Yes, normally I’d have to agree with you because my first thought was “Darn, what did I do to cause that failure!”; because it shouldn’t have had an effect! So I turned it back to enblend to try to see what else must have gone wrong … and it worked fine. So I set it to builtin and it failed and then back to enblend and it worked! So on/off/on/off … and between each change of the setting I shut hugin down and restarted it to make sure nothing was being carried over. So I think there might be some cross-talk in the code that handles changing the preferences.

So as per your other suggestion I’ll start with just two images without stacks and let you know what happens.

Second, the blender setting in the preferences applies to new projects. The setting for the current project is changed on the stitcher tab.
Yes, I also knew that. When I’ve done the testing on this I've always loaded in the images and started a new project (pto file).  I’ll give “builtin” a try from the sticker tab, after I do an “Align”, to see what happens and I'll let you know.

--
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
---

Donald Johnston

Jun 13, 2016, 12:23:14 AM6/13/16
to Hugin Pano

I’ve tried the simple test first … after an Align I changed to builtin in the Stitcher tab and use the Stitch button. Worked great; image slightly different then enblend but I wouldn’t say better or worse. Here is the log entry for the first image (of 18).

Remapping and blending LDR images…
Remapping and stitching
remapping IMG_0809.JPG
blending IMG_0809.JPG

I am unable to get consistent results on the “unconnected” problem right now so I’ll do some additional testing with other images.

Dan Weintraub

Jul 7, 2016, 5:27:48 PM7/7/16
Hi, thanks for taking up the Mac building work, it's much appreciated. Should I file bugs with the mac build here:?

Thanks,
Dan

Niklas Mischkulnig

Jul 8, 2016, 3:39:04 PM7/8/16
If it is a more complex bug (especially regarding the program code itself), you should put it on Launchpad; if it is a error regarding my mac build(such as a missing file/missing library/...), post it here.

Niklas

Dan Weintraub

Jul 8, 2016, 11:45:38 PM7/8/16
It seems like a mac specific problem. Some dialog boxes were in Russian:

Which is one of my preferred languages, but not the primary one:

If I remove Russian from the list of preferred languages, they show up correctly as English.

Thanks!

-Dan

Niklas Mischkulnig

Jul 10, 2016, 12:58:32 PM7/10/16
Could you please test if this issues still occurs with the 2016.2 RC1 (https://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/hugin-2016.2/Hugin-2016.2.0-rc1.dmg/download) ?

If so, check which application is affected.

Niklas

Dan Weintraub

Jul 16, 2016, 2:35:35 PM7/16/16
The adding images dialog is still in Russian on "2016.2.0.48cb11a23351 built by Niklas Mischkulnig" in the Hugin application.

Niklas Mischkulnig

Jul 17, 2016, 6:31:25 AM7/17/16
Please test again with Hugin-2016.2.0-rc1-r1.dmg (see link in thread Hugin 2016.2 RC 1 released)

Niklas

Dan Weintraub

Jul 17, 2016, 11:02:44 PM7/17/16
Tested with "2016.2.0.48cb11a23351 built by Niklas Mischkulnig" from sha1: af31310a0ea2a8c9cb6ab436e17580989e3cb8f8 Hugin-2016.2.0-rc1-r1.dmg

and the open dialog box is still in Russian.

Thanks,
Dan

Niklas Mischkulnig

Jul 18, 2016, 4:58:32 PM7/18/16
I'll be away for about 3 weeks, so I guess you'll have to deal with it for now.

Niklas

Abrimaal

Sep 2, 2016, 6:33:03 PM9/2/16

Panda Antivirus detects a trojan in this version of PTOptimizer. Panda is known for false alerts, but Hugin works also with PTOptimizer copied from the build 2016.0.0
trojan_ptoptimizer.png