After Veritical Axis correction, Image cannot be shown in Google Maps

Sampson Fung

Jan 3, 2018, 3:58:39 AM1/3/18
I am using Nikon KeyMission 360 to take 360 photos.

Then I follow the tutorial to correct the veritcal axis, import into StreetView App, then upload to Google Maps.

I find the uploaded image not loading in Google Maps (all dark or with an error message StreetView not available.)

I am new to Hugin.  My use case is to do the vertical asix correct before using StreetView app to public to Google Maps.  I also want to correct the North direction if possible.

In the process, can I preserve all the remain valid EXIF metadata?

T. Modes

Jan 3, 2018, 12:04:08 PM1/3/18

Am Mittwoch, 3. Januar 2018 09:58:39 UTC+1 schrieb Sampson Fung:
In the process, can I preserve all the remain valid EXIF metadata?
I have no own experience with these kind of cameras and Google Maps, so I can only guess and give hints.

First, you could try is to activate the writing of GPano tags (File>Preferences, tab Stitching (2), activate "Copy metadata into final files using ExifTool" and "Create Photo Sphere XMP data") and then stitch again. (I would also activate the internal stitcher on the Stitcher tab in the panorama editor. This should be more efficient than using enblend when the project has only one image).

If this does not work you need to find out which EXIF tags are needed for your use case and then add them to your Exiftool argfile in the preferences (same tab as above).