Tutorial: Stitching 3 cameras into single fisheye panorama (for aurora)

Alister Ling

Mar 4, 2018, 2:19:55 AM3/4/18
Hello friends, after completing a time-lapse of a geomagnetic storm, by using Hugin to stitch 3 cameras into a single fisheye overhead view, I have created a webpage with a detailed tutorial of all the steps. Thank you so much Thomas Modes and Andrew Hazelden for their help.

In principle, this stitching is straightforward, but in practice there are more hidden bumps than one expects. I hope those that follow will have an easier time.
Most users do not shoot the sky in the center and put the horizon on the circular edge :)
Regards,
Alister.