increase/decrease exposure on all images at once

Caetano Veyssières

Jan 3, 2017, 12:07:37 PM1/3/17
I can change the EV value on all selected images, but they all get the same value, what I want is to increase or decrease their individual values at once.
Is that possible ?

bugbear

Jan 3, 2017, 12:12:04 PM1/3/17
to hugi...@googlegroups.com
Caetano Veyssières wrote:
> I can change the EV value on all selected images, but they all get the same value, what I want is to increase or decrease their individual values at once.
> Is that possible ?

Not that I'm aware of.

But you could alter the EV of the anchor and do an exposure optimise
on all the others!

BugBear

Caetano Veyssières

Jan 3, 2017, 1:30:02 PM1/3/17
Good idea. But how do I perform a ctrl+left click operation (to make the EV bold) on all images at once. I have 250 images and there's a good 1 sec delay when I ctrl+click on one, so a one click solution would be great.

T. Modes

Jan 3, 2017, 2:04:27 PM1/3/17

Am Dienstag, 3. Januar 2017 19:30:02 UTC+1 schrieb Caetano Veyssières:
Good idea. But how do I perform a ctrl+left click operation (to make the EV bold) on all images at once. I have 250 images and there's a good 1 sec delay when I ctrl+click on one, so a one click solution would be great.

Mmh, maybe select all in the context menu and then deselect the already changed.

But I'm asking why you want the change *all* EV values? Can't the same effect achieved by changing the only output exposure value (fast preview window, preview tab)?

Caetano Veyssières

Jan 3, 2017, 3:04:16 PM1/3/17
Oh, of course ! I didn't find that option. Thanks for the tip.
What is the arrow for ? When I hover over it, I see a blank rectangle. Maybe you have the text on your end.

T. Modes

Jan 4, 2017, 11:47:29 AM1/4/17

Am Dienstag, 3. Januar 2017 21:04:16 UTC+1 schrieb Caetano Veyssières:
What is the arrow for ? When I hover over it, I see a blank rectangle. Maybe you have the text on your end.

On all system I have tested it shows a tooltip with "Sets the exposure value of the panorama to the mean exposure of all images."